I lied – one more post.
Ok – so I’ve only been around since March. Who cares? It staggers me to think about everything we’ve covered. From employer branding, engagement, onboarding, technology, vendors, strategies, and just good ‘ol news. I’ve enjoyed blogging, getting to know many of you, and learning from you as well. I hope you’ve enjoyed it too.
My apologies – I lost all comments when I converted to the new domain. As a side note – I’d love it if more of you would comment back on my posts. It’s a great way for everyone to pick up different points of view. I know you’re out there, but I get way more e-mails than comments. Go figure.
Here are my 10 most popular posts as voted on by you:
- Talent optimization and engagement
- Branding, Communications, Service Delivery
- Onboarding Part 1: Definition
- Workforce Planning again – The Definition
- Oracle Fusion, and future PeopleSoft functionality
- Recruiting to Onboarding
- eRecruitment Market Trends
- Onboarding Part 2: Integration
- Employer branding, talent and engagement Part 1
- SuccessFactors TMS review
– June 15, 2005
– August 25th, 2005
– July 5th, 2005
– June 20th, 2005
– August 23rd, 2005
– July 1st, 2005
– August 4th, 2005
– July 6th, 2005
– December 5th, 2005
– November 18th, 2005